Clark is ready to talk some fishing

Go down

Clark is ready to talk some fishing  Empty Clark is ready to talk some fishing

Post by Clark on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:18 am

Hello everyone. I just moved back to Asheville from Atlanta and I'm ready to take advantage of all the great fishing opportunities here after being stuck in the city. I've been reading a lot of the forums here and love seeing the tight community. When I'm not fishing I love talking about it and I'm all about finding as many new spots as I can.

I've been fishing my whole life, but just started fly fishing 3 years ago. I've been taking advantage of the DH waters, but want to start exploring the Wild waters and do some Blue Lining.

I look forward to getting to know you and learning from the group.
Clark
Clark

Back to top Go down

Clark is ready to talk some fishing  Empty Re: Clark is ready to talk some fishing

Post by Tyler on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Welcome Clark! Good to have you on the forum!

Clark is ready to talk some fishing  Thff_c10
Tyler
Tyler
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

http://www.tarheelflyfishing.com

Back to top Go down

Clark is ready to talk some fishing  Empty Re: Clark is ready to talk some fishing

Post by teachrtec on Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:45 pm

Welcome
teachrtec
teachrtec

http://trashflies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:31 pm

Welcome to the forum, this a very good site great members. give me a shout sometime and i will tell you of some good trout streams blue lines and small mout water . i do not have secret places, when i am aswked about were is a good place for trout and smallmouths.charlie

charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark on Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:01 am

Charlie,

I'd love to talk about both. I have not hit the Small Mouth waters yet because I grew up bass fishing and am trying to do as much trout fishing as possible.

I can't Private message, so could you send an email my way through Private message and I'll shoot you a few questions.

Thanks,
Clark
Clark
Clark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down